Hands up if you want hydrated, supple, smooth arms and legs?
Thought so ;)
Weeeeeeeell…… We’ve been quietly working away on a product that is going to (we hope) become your new must-have daily body moisturising cream!
We do like to think that we listen to your requests and at the beginning of this year when we asked what you wanted us to make next, we received a LOT of requests for a body cream.
We do love body oils but sometimes a good body cream is just what you need.
Body creams are like the Clydesdales of skincare. They don’t get much glory but they do a lot of hard work keeping the majority of your skin moisturised and nourished.
And in typical Happy Skincare style, we wanted our body cream to be better than the rest. So we’ve added some extra goodies to make sure it over-delivers and leaves you feeling incredible from top to toe.
Meet the ‘Warm Fuzzies’ Nourishing Body Cream
The ‘Warm Fuzzies’ got its name because that’s exactly what we designed this body cream to do – make you feel all warm and fuzzy, like you’re getting a big cuddle from your bestie.
If your place is anything like Newcastle right now, our layers of warm clothes are starting to shed. It’s always about this time of year where we start to really notice how unkind winter can be to our skin – and how much we’ve neglected our poor legs over the winter (out of sight, out of mind, right?).
Luckily this year ‘Warm Fuzzies’ Nourishing Body Cream is here to help out, whatever your skin type.
The brand new Warm Fuzzies Body Cream is
- Non-greasy and your thirsty skin will drink it up in no time at all!
- Nut free and shea butter free. These are great ingredients but we know some people have allergies to them.
- Made with a unique blend of potent Australian botanical extracts and superfoods. Australian Snow flower, Emu Apple and have you heard of Kale? ;) It’s more than green smoothie must have, it’s a skin superfood too.
- Made with Green Coffee bean which helps improve your skin’s elasticity, firmness and texture.
- Scented with a delicate and delicious blend of essential oils with hints of cinnamon, vanilla, roasted coffee and sweet orange. It smells so good you’ll be tempted to lick your arms and legs….
- And as always it’s totally free from synthetic fragrances, mineral oil & parabens.
- Australian Made and Owned
- 100% natural
- 82% organic
- Cruelty Free
- Not tested on animals
- Toxin Free
- proud members of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of our wholesale sales to helping the planet.
How to Use:
Massage into your clean skin, anywhere from your neck to your toes. Show some extra love to areas that tend to be dry. Apply daily or as often as needed. Do not use on broken skin. Store below 30oC away from direct sunlight. We recommend patch testing before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Olea Europae (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sorbitol, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Bentonite Clay, Isoamyl Laurate, Myrica Cerifera Fruit (Bayberry) Wax, Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract*, Melaluca Alternifolia (Snowflower) Extract*, Brassica Olercea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Kunzea Pomifera (Emu Apple) Extract*, Glyceryl Caprlyate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Anisic acid, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil*, Myroxylon Balsamum (Peru Balsam) Oil.
* Certified organic ingredient
Unlike many online brands, we believe in complete transparency so any ingredients list you find on our website is 100% complete. No secrets here!