Woohoo Mellow is our gentlest deodorant, but by no means does that mean it's less effective! So whether you have sensitive skin or not, our Mellow stick is a deodorant you can count on. Bicarb free and essential oil free, you'll forget you're wearing deodorant and go all day long without a whiff of body odour. With added anti-chafe powers and an eco-friendly cardboard tube, you're onto a winner with Mellow.
Bicarb Out - Magnesium In
Magnesium Hydroxide (also goes by “milk of magnesia”) works an absolute treat at neutralising BO but is softer and more gentle on the skin than bicarb soda.
And it has a few extra friends for added oomph:
- Activated Charcoal - Who cares if it’s so 2018, because, well, whatcan’t it do? Well you can add another string to the activated charcoal bow because it not only works at keeping you dry it also adsorbs odour. Double thumbs up.
- Zinc Oxide - protects your skin and also helps to further reduce the chance of irritation.
- Kaolin Clay - helps keep you feeling dry and to also absorb dour.
- Polyglyceryl 2 Caprate - This may sound all scientific but it is a natural ingredient. Polyglyceryl 2 = lots of molecules from glycerine, Caprate = an oil ester derived from vegetable sources. Normally it is found in oil cleansers like the Happy Skincare 3 Cheers Cleansing Oil but it has a cool party trick - it busts BO like a boss.
The Woohoo deodorant sticks have become a solid favourite product at Woohoo HQ for so many reasons! Here are just a couple...
- Cardboard tubes are our most eco-friendly packaging (it’s even biodegradable)
- You don’t need to get deo on your hands to apply (no pesky washing)
- You don’t need to touch your armpits (this irks quite a few people!)
- Faster to apply - just swipe and go.
The packaging isn’t the only fabulous thing about these new Woohoo sticks. There’s something else special.
The new Woohoo sticks aren’t just a deodorant - they’re anti-chafe sticks too.
If you experience rubbing, chafing and discomfort from skin-on-skin or skin-on-clothing, a Woohoo stick can help. Between your thighs (“chub rub”), under your breasts, arms, legs - just lightly apply Woohoo stick to reduce the friction.
What’s the same?
Everything you love about Woohoo is still crammed into these incredible little tubes:
- Australian owned and made
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free and Aluminium Salt Free
- Lasts all day (and then some)
- Woohoo warriors say it busts body odour even better than a clinical strength antiperspirant
- Powered by the synergy of 4 deodorising ingredients - bicarb soda, coconut oil, triethyl citrate* and zinc oxide
- Backed up with a sensational (yet subtle) scent, and NO artificial fragrances
- Minimises wetness with absorbent starches and clays
* Triethyl citrate is natural and is derived from citric acid and breaks down the bacteria that makes you smell! And it works a treat :)
Did you know #1 - Sweating is actually good for you?
We love sweating. All the best things in life make you sweaty, and it’s soooo good for you in so many ways.
But being smelly sucks. So most of us head into the supermarket and get ourselves an antiperspirant. After all, it’s cheap and stops us smelling. Winner, right?
D’oh - I’m afraid not :(
Did you know #2 – Antiperspirants are NOT good for you?
If you're using an antiperspirant deodorant then you could be making yourself unhealthy without even realising.
Antiperspirants stop you from healthy sweating by blocking your pores. Then most (like an unwanted party guest) leave aluminium salts in your beautiful bod. Boo.
Aluminium is not normally found in your body so a big red flag is raised when researchers find it in our body tissue. It shows that our body absorbs aluminium, and your antiperspirant could be a cause of this.
Aluminium is a neurotoxin and it has links to increasing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. It has also been found to disrupt your endocrine system by mimicking the hormone estrogen. Anything that can do this raises alarm bells in the breast cancer world.
It’s also the culprit for staining your clothes yellow!
So as you can see, it’s important to embrace the sweat and ditch antiperspirants.
How to use:
Remove lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply to your underarm & other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
If I’m stuck roll me back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube, applying pressure at the edge rather than the center. On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first.
Please remember that I’m perfectly imperfect - a small crack or hole is OK and won’t affect performance :)
Store below 30 degrees C away from direct sunlight & please stop use if irritation occurs.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Magnesium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Activated Charcoal Powder.
*Certified Organic Ingredient